We hope these steps will help you in processing your order should you receive an error message:
- Clear browsing data (cache/cookies)- this will refresh your browser
- Use a different internet browser or device to place the order- we recommend Google Chrome and Firefox
- Call the bankor credit card company to confirm the following and authorize the transaction:
- The billing information (card number, name, billing address, CV code, etc.) being entered matches what the bank has on file
- The bank has not flagged or placed a hold on the card blocking the transaction from processing since the payment will show on your bank statement as a purchase from California
- Use a different credit cardto place the order, if possible
Please keep in mind:
- We do not accept pre-paid cards or international credit cards
- If the card is brand new or about to expire, depending on the bank it may cause issues processing the order
- Credit Card Declines
- Outlined below are the three most common errors messages you may receive at checkout:
- Incorrect Card / Billing Details: “We are having a problem processing your order. Please review your billing information, then submit your order again.”
- This could be due to an incorrect card number, CVV, expiration date, or zip code.
- Card Decline: “Your payment has been declined. Please submit your order again or contact your payment provider on the back of your card.”
- The bank declined your transaction, please reach out to your bank.
- Try using Apple Pay in the My Counter App or PayPal to process payment.
- Service Failure: “We were unable to complete your order. Please try again.”
- If we are experiencing an issue with our payment processor being down or experiencing problems due to high volume of orders during a large promotion.
If you are still having difficulty, please contact Counter Support for further assistance. Please note that in order for Counter Support to process a payment, they must speak with the cardholder directly.