We put every potential ingredient through our Ingredient Selection Process. This includes a step to screen information that helps us identify any known or suspected safety concerns, like skin irritation, links to cancer or reproductive harm, or bioaccumulation.
Articles in this section
- Packaging Collection Program - Plastic Free July
- What is your policy on heavy metals?
- What if a potentially harmful ingredient isn’t on The Never List™ ?
- Are your products safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
- What about those extra ingredient-like fragrances and dyes?
- Are all chemicals bad?
- Why do you talk about transparency and ingredient disclosure?
- What are the government’s current laws regarding safety?
- Does Beautycounter test every ingredient?
- Why does Beautycounter talk so much about safety?