If we don’t need it, we don’t put it in. Every ingredient in our products has a function; nothing is used without careful consideration of its efficacy and performance. We do not dye skin care or shower products, for example—we only use colorants in our color cosmetics. We do not use masking fragrances—only natural scents made from essential oils disclosed on ingredient labels. No mysteries—just safer and cleaner ingredients with purpose.
Articles in this section
- Packaging Collection Program - Plastic Free July
- Is Aluminum safe to use in packaging?
- What is your policy on heavy metals?
- What if a potentially harmful ingredient isn’t on The Never List™ ?
- Are your products safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
- What about those extra ingredient-like fragrances and dyes?
- Are all chemicals bad?
- Why do you talk about transparency and ingredient disclosure?
- What are the government’s current laws regarding safety?
- Does Beautycounter test every ingredient?