Beautycounter takes the safety of the environment and animals very seriously. Our finished products are not tested on animals—full stop. In addition, we require documentation that the ingredients we put in our products are not tested on animals from each supplier we source those ingredients from. We are also happy to share that Beautycounter is officially Leaping Bunny certified.
Articles in this section
- It looks like my product leaked or was not filled completely.
- Why did we change our disposal labeling?
- Will there be How2Recycle labels on all Beautycounter products?
- What is How2Recycle?
- Is your packaging recyclable/sustainable?
- How do you choose the colorants in your cosmetics?
- Why do you use sustainable palm oil?
- Do you test products on animals?
- Where are your products manufactured?
- What is Beautycounter’s ingredient selection process?