If the Terms and Conditions were not accepted at check out through Beautycounter.com, then Yes. Orders with Band of Beauty Memberships will not process or ship until the enrolling Member has accepted the Terms and Conditions. Members will have 6 days from the date their order was placed to accept the Terms and Conditions before the order expires and the order is cancelled. The order will need to be placed again if cancelled, and if the Client includes a Membership in their new order, the Client will need to go through the same steps of accepting Terms and Conditions before it is processed.
Articles in this section
- How do new members accept the terms and conditions via email?
- Band of Beauty Membership Perks and Welcome Gift
- Troubleshooting tips to accepting Band of Beauty Terms and Conditions
- If a new member does not accept the terms and conditions, will their order experience a shipping delay?
- Does the Membership auto-renew?
- What if an existing member would no longer like to be a part of the membership program?