We currently accept all major credit and debit cards, Paypal/Venmo, Apple Pay and Klarna (US) and PayBright (CA). International Cards do not apply and Prepaid Gift Cards are not supported through our Checkout Systems.
- Can I use Venmo to pay for my order? You can use Venmo to pay for your order in the US only from a mobile device, if you have linked your Venmo and PayPal accounts and have the Venmo app installed on your mobile device.
- Can I use Venmo in Canada? According to Paypal and Venmo, not at this time.
- How do I connect my Venmo and Paypal account? Please visit the Venmo site for instructions on how to link your accounts.
- How do I select Venmo as a payment option? If you have linked your Venmo and Paypal accounts and are shopping on a mobile device, when you select PayPal as a payment provider in checkout, you should see a button for Paypal and one for Venmo. Select Venmo to proceed with it as your payment option.
Klarna and PayBright
Klarna for US and PayBright for CA is now available on our website and mobile app. Klarna and PayBright provides customers with the option to pay for their purchase in 4 interest free installments.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3:
- At checkout, you will see the option to pay in 4 interest free installments using Klarna or PayBright. Please select “Klarna” if located in the US and "PayBright" if located in Canada.
- Enter your Debit or Credit Card Information in the fields provided
- Continue with the checkout process.
NOTE: First payment will be taken when the checkout is processed and the remaining 3 payments are automatically taken every two weeks.