At Beautycounter, we craft all of our products with safety in mind, especially for those who might be extra vulnerable – like pregnant women and babies. We carefully screen and assess each of our ingredients for 23 distinct, safety endpoints, including reproductive toxicity. That said, as pregnancy affects everyone differently, check with your doctor before beginning the use of any products if pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant.
Articles in this section
- Packaging Collection Program - Plastic Free July
- Is Aluminum safe to use in packaging?
- What is your policy on heavy metals?
- What if a potentially harmful ingredient isn’t on The Never List™ ?
- Are your products safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
- What about those extra ingredient-like fragrances and dyes?
- Are all chemicals bad?
- Why do you talk about transparency and ingredient disclosure?
- What are the government’s current laws regarding safety?
- Does Beautycounter test every ingredient?