Right now, few chemicals are banned in the United States, and it’s up to companies to screen their own ingredients for safety.
Articles in this section
- What is your policy on heavy metals?
- What if a potentially harmful ingredient isn’t on The Never List™ ?
- Are your products safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
- What about those extra ingredient-like fragrances and dyes?
- Are all chemicals bad?
- Why do you talk about transparency and ingredient disclosure?
- What are the government’s current laws regarding safety?
- Does Beautycounter test every ingredient?
- Why does Beautycounter talk so much about safety?