How2Recycle has minimum size requirements for its labels. It develops those guidelines consistent with industry best practices and guidance from the Federal Trade Commission, the federal agency which promotes consumer protection in commerce. Some of our products are too small to accommodate How2Recycle labels at their minimum required size. If you don’t see the label on a product, please refer to the labels included on the appropriate product web page.
Articles in this section
- It looks like my product leaked or was not filled completely.
- Why did we change our disposal labeling?
- Will there be How2Recycle labels on all Beautycounter products?
- What is How2Recycle?
- Is your packaging recyclable/sustainable?
- How do you choose the colorants in your cosmetics?
- Why do you use sustainable palm oil?
- Do you test products on animals?
- Where are your products manufactured?
- What is Beautycounter’s ingredient selection process?