To enroll, it’s necessary to purchase a $98 Enrollment Kit, which includes materials and products. It also provides one year of access to our Consultant technology platform. This includes a Personalized Website available to the public to accept orders and enrollments, access to our full-featured mobile app, and access to Behind the Counter (which allows Consultants to manage their sales and teams, access training and tools, and more). Consultants also receive access to onboarding and development training, as well as coaching and mentoring from Beautycounter.
Articles in this section
- What is a Beautycounter Consultant?
- How much does it cost to become a Consultant?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Beautycounter Consultant?
- How do I sign up to sell Beautycounter?
- Do I have to sell a certain amount every month?
- Do Consultants have to pay any additional fees?
- Can I sign up as a Consultant if I live out of the United States?
- Can I sign up for Beautycounter even if I represent another brand or am affiliated with another company?