To enroll, it’s necessary to purchase a $50 Digital Enrollment Kit, which includes digital materials and one year of access to our Consultant technology platform. This includes a Personalized Website available to the public to accept orders and enrollments, access to our full-featured mobile app, and access to Behind the Counter (which allows Consultants to manage their sales and teams, access training and tools, and more). Consultants also receive access to on-boarding and development training, as well as coaching and mentoring from Beautycounter.
Articles in this section
- What is a Beautycounter Consultant?
- How much does it cost to become a Consultant?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Beautycounter Consultant?
- How do I sign up to sell Beautycounter?
- Do I have to sell a certain amount every month?
- Do Consultants have to pay any additional fees?
- Can I sign up as a Consultant if I live out of the United States?
- Can I sign up for Beautycounter even if I represent another brand or am affiliated with another company?